Tuesday, January 27, 2009

an impromptu list

a friend of me sent me this chain list thing on face book. you're supposed to list 25 things about yourself, but i kinda just kept going. thought i would reproduce it here.

  1. I despise chain emails
  2. I was a stripper (very briefly)
  3. I have an OCD about my hands
  4. I love sleeping, but have a hard time falling asleep.
  5. I have been playing guitar for 18 years (on and off)
  6. I play guitar, piano, bass, drums, and have even dabbled with trombone
  7. My first bf was 16, I was 19
  8. He seduced me.
  9. His parents found us asleep together.
  10. My first job was as a fry cook
  11. I was fired from my second job for stealing (I didn't do it-long story)
  12. The first time I kissed a boy was behind a church.
  13. I am moderately ambidextrous
  14. I have tried to read moby dick 5 times.
  15. I was in a church band.
  16. I speak 5 languages other than english, I am fluent in none of them (I can read 6)
  17. I enjoy obscure terms.
  18. History is my favourite subject.
  19. I am listed on IMDB.
  20. My 'first time' was in the woods.
  21. I have spelled colour with a 'u' since college.
  22. I bite my nails.
  23. I have 9 pins and 2 plates in my left leg (I was rejected from the navy for this reason).
  24. I am a hopeless romantic.
  25. I love being lost.
  26. My favourite word, ironically, is quim.
  27. I am attracted to intelligence.
  28. I used to play chess over the phone.
  29. I didn't own a computer until I was 24.
  30. I prefer stick shift to automatic because of the sound of the engine.
  31. Three of my top 10 movies of all time were released in 1995.
  32. I once worked at a bathhouse.
  33. I love hockey, but I cannot ice skate.
  34. I despise running.
  35. Soccer is my fav sport to play.
  36. I am slightly pigeon-toed.
  37. Until I was 17, I wanted to be a writer.
  38. I got some poetry published in high school.
  39. I wrote and directed 2 plays
  40. I am a voracious reader
  41. My favourite movie is 'street of crocodiles' by the bros. quay.
  42. I drown once when I was 6 (woke up on the beach while they were doing CPR).
  43. I love swimming.
  44. My favourite book is ender's game (i have read it a minimum of 10 times)
  45. I never capitalize my name.
  46. I prefer lowercase letters, but my handwriting is mostly caps.
  47. I was very nearly given up for adoption as a newborn.
  48. My best friend and i have known each other for 28 years.
  49. I am too lazy to think of 50 things, but egocentric enough to come up with 49.

No comments: