Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a random speed-bump

i happened onto my myspace profile and found this picture from a much happier time.

things are going really well for me and for the most part, i've been able to put the whole thing behind me, but then i see this pic and it takes me back with a bit of a shock.

as recent as 2 months ago, this would have been a punch in the gut. now i just remember who we were then and what we became.

it's late at night (for me) and i guess i'm just wool-gathering.

i'll write more about my life these days later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed to draft

you the bit of

note to help give thanks as before

on your lovely things you have featured in this

article. cheap toms ,This has been certainly

pretty generous with

people like you to present

openly exactly

what a number of people might have

marketed as an ebook to earn some profit for their own end, principally seeing that you might have tried it [url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]cheap toms shoes[/url] cheap toms in case you [url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]cheap toms[/url]

toms shoes outlet

wanted. The ideas

likewise acted to become a great way to know that someone else have similar interest much like

mine to grasp somewhat

more with regard to this issue.

I know

there are

numerous more enjoyable situations in the future for people who

examine your blog post.